Sunday, December 24, 2006

Welcome to Amos Family Reviews!


Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas gifts. I thought I'd create this blog so we can stay up to date on what everyone is reading. When you read a book, why not post it up here so everyone can see what you thought. Should someone else read it too, or is it the kind of book only Amanda would like? (-: Let's try to keep this up. It might be fun! Oh, and I'm really not great at this whole blogging thing, so Becky, you're gonna' have to help the rest of us out for a while, okay? Love you all!

Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Well, I think I've told everyone about this book already, and Amanda, I'm pretty sure it may just be a "book only Amanda will like". But "Running With Scissors" by Augesten Burroughs was great. They made it into a movie, which I haven't seen yet. But I read it in 2 or 3 days - it was so easy to get into and was really funny (and disturbing). It made me want to read his other memoirs, too, though I haven't had a chance to pick those up yet. Definitely something I think you will like, Amanda.